terça-feira, 29 de setembro de 2009

A sad day!

Why? I don't know. I think it's because I don't have anything to write, but my day yesterday was perfect! Not only my day, all my weekend. On Saturday I was tired, I tried to sleep, but the dog of my neighbor didn't stop to bark, I hate dogs, cats, animals. At night I went to a birthday celebration with my friends and it was very funny. Of course that in the morning I was working and after I went to the conversation course. On Sunday, the day was so hot that it was a nice day to go to te beach, but I didn't go there. I stayed at home with my family, we prepared lunch and talked about our new apartment. In the other moment I was talking to my friends in the MSN chat and I was invited to watch a play in Quinta da Boa Vista, it's a beautiful park in São Cristovão, Rio de Janeiro. It wasn't good because it was hot. After this we went to the Shopping Mall to watch a movie. We sat and ate while we waited for other friends. The film was chosen "Verdade Nua e Crua" but the boys didn't want to watch this film, but the girls won the choise. The film was extremely good, there were a lot of laughs and the boys liked the movie. The end, when we were going away, I listened a strong laugh. I turned to the back and I saw a friend sitting on the floor, she had fallen. It was the climax of the night. Poor girl but she didn't hurt. Wow, I wrote many things I think it's time to go, see you next!

2 comentários: